    billyw Guest

    all women are insane?
    it's a well known fact... well inside my head

    billyw, Aug 30, 2003

  2. Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]

    Gary - US Guest

    Not having sex. You know exactly what is meant by it dude. And you say
    that is wrong and unnatural?

    --

    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    ** Kindly Do The Needful **

    Gary - US, Sep 1, 2003

  3. Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]

    Gary - US Guest

    Not at all. They just have believes in something other than money and
    material things. So I know in your book that makes them freaks.

    Gary - US, Sep 1, 2003
  4. Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]

    Gary - US Guest

    Where did I say he was white? I would agree that he most certainly was not
    white.

    Gary - US, Sep 1, 2003
  5. Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]

    Gary - US Guest

    You are not an atheist? Then what do you believe in sir? And I am far from
    a zealot. A harlot maybe, but not a zealot.

    Gary - US, Sep 1, 2003
  6. Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]

    Gary - US Guest

    That is a good way to treat people billy and I agree with you and outside
    this group try to do that same thing. However, that has nothing to do with
    religion. You said you are not an atheist. If so what higher power do you
    believe in?

    Gary - US, Sep 1, 2003
  7. Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]

    Gary - US Guest

    OMG! haha.....sorry to hear about that dude. But hopefully that was a rare
    case. What we were talking about is it being "bizarre" or "freaky" for
    people to want to what until they are married. You my friend happened
    across a psycho! haha.....

    Gary - US, Sep 1, 2003
  8. Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]

    Gary - US Guest

    Of course....and evil too.....I have the mathematical formula for that
    around here somewhere to prove that one.

    Gary - US, Sep 1, 2003
  9. Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]

    billyw Guest

    please explain how someone is pure because they dont have sex. would a mass
    murderer that was a virgin be considered pure.
    would a virginal drug addict be considered pure. this is really a nonsence.

    billyw, Sep 1, 2003
  10. Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]

    billyw Guest

    waiting till your married, haha... no doubt the religious right wing
    fundamentalists thought britany spears was great for not doing it.. but she
    was, she was just lying.
    ah the reverent swaggart another pure soul.
    zealots are all the same. say one thing and do another

    billyw, Sep 1, 2003
  11. Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]

    billyw Guest

    firstly i'm not money orientated, secondly i'm not into material things...
    but i bet they still believe in money and material things.. even though they
    are sexless

    billyw, Sep 1, 2003
  12. Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]

    billyw Guest

    basically i'm not going to tell you what i believe in.. higher power or
    not...
    mainly because i hate the fact that you get people making a judgement on you
    with regard to how you pray or dont.
    i know i do it... do i find moslems a bit scary.. yup.. but no less than the
    christian fundamentalists

    billyw, Sep 1, 2003
  13. Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]

    Gary - US Guest

    Probably.

    Gary - US, Sep 2, 2003
  14. Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]

    Gary - US Guest

    Oh I see how you are now. What a two-faced dickweed. YOU want to bust on
    everyone else's belief system but you are to big a coward to tell us what
    YOURS is so that you might have to defend it. What a pansy ass you turned
    out to be in the end.

    Gary - US, Sep 2, 2003
  15. Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]

    billyw Guest

    not at all..
    drug addicts want everyone else to be one.
    religion is the opiate of the masses.. i just dont feel the need to try and
    convert anyone..
    nothing to do with being a coward, more to do with being content in me being
    me, no need to slip into tribalism to define myself

    billyw, Sep 2, 2003
  16. Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]

    billyw Guest

    addicts.. they always want to share needles..
    in his case it's bibles

    PAY for JESUS... cause he needs the money

    billyw, Sep 2, 2003
  17. Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]

    Jtyc Guest

    i love the fact that they change the bible to suit the times (although
    they
    The basic jist is still there. The problem with the bible is is that people
    are not reading it and taking it in context. The Old Testament is the story
    of the Jews. The New Testament is the story of Jesus Christ. They really
    are not related and they send different messages.

    I think that there are plenty of good things in the bible and it's a
    worthwhile read, you just have to formulate your own opinion.

    Jtyc, Sep 2, 2003
  18. Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]

    Jtyc Guest

    talking about the collective percieved wisdom of the church

    It's not relavent so why worry about it?

    Jtyc, Sep 2, 2003
  19. Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]

    Jtyc Guest

    religious types are like drug addicts they want everyone to be like them.

    You need to stop generalizing. Not everyone is like what you see on the TV.

    Jtyc, Sep 2, 2003
  20. Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]

    Jtyc Guest

    agreed... but it did start with talking about the idiots in alabama..
    I still don't see the problem with the 10 commandments. What's the big f'n
    deal?

    Jtyc, Sep 2, 2003