    Btw... I think the slavery and women as property is in the old testament.
    Which if your a Christian, the old testament really doesn't have anything to
    do with the new testament.

    Jtyc, Aug 29, 2003

  2. Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]

    Jtyc Guest

    Jtyc, Aug 29, 2003

  3. yadayadayadayada. Yes we see you have no fun in life.

    Diana K Brown

    AS, BS, JD, N+, MCP 210, 215

    MCNGP #25?
    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    Diana K Brown, Aug 29, 2003
  4. same thing

    Diana K Brown, Aug 29, 2003
  5. Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]

    Andy Foster Guest

    But the Bible is the word of God. It must be, 'cos it says so in the Bible -
    which must be true 'cos it's the word of God.

    Andy Foster, Aug 29, 2003
  6. Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]

    Jtyc Guest

    But the Bible is the word of God. It must be, 'cos it says so in the
    Bible -
    It's an interpretation of the word of God by man. Man is quite fallible so
    take it for what it's worth.

    Jtyc, Aug 29, 2003
  7. Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]

    billyw Guest

    couldn't agree more...

    weren't the promise keeper a pile of idiots that abstaned before
    marriage,,,, how mad is that.. just great, you get married and find out she
    is useless.. taste and try before you buy, i say

    billyw, Aug 30, 2003
  8. Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]

    billyw Guest

    it's basically a pile of bollox.
    i love the fact that they change the bible to suit the times (although they
    are a little behind the curve usually, they are at about 1655 right now)
    "this is the word of god"
    "obey it"
    "oh we dont like that bit"
    "cool, lets change it"
    "this is the word of god"
    "looks a bit different to me"
    "obey it"
    and the weak of mind and the idiots do..
    are you a chrisitian, have you a learning disorder.... thought so

    billyw, Aug 30, 2003
  9. Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]

    Gary - US Guest

    Whatever moron. What do you believe in? Money?

    --

    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    ** Kindly Do The Needful **

    Gary - US, Aug 30, 2003
  10. Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]

    Gary - US Guest

    Promise Keepers are still around and they nothing to do with that......

    Gary - US, Aug 30, 2003
  11. Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]

    Gary - US Guest

    Whatever.

    Gary - US, Aug 30, 2003
  12. Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]

    Gary - US Guest

    Pile of idiots for abstaining? You are a total idiot billy. I of course
    did not abstain but in you mind if someone wants to remain pure until after
    they are married they are some kind of freak? You are clueless schmuck.

    Gary - US, Aug 30, 2003
  13. Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]

    Gary - US Guest

    Right....but billy doesn't know jack about it. He is just running his
    atheist mouth as usual.

    Gary - US, Aug 30, 2003
  14. Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]

    Gary - US Guest

    It is a history and interpretation BY MAN of the Word of God and the life of
    Jesus. So you know it has to have some typos.

    Gary - US, Aug 30, 2003
  15. Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]

    billyw Guest

    define pure?

    billyw, Aug 30, 2003
  16. Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]

    billyw Guest

    they are still misguided

    billyw, Aug 30, 2003
  17. Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]

    billyw Guest

    a usual christian attitude. i dont like it therefore i ignore it

    billyw, Aug 30, 2003
  18. Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]

    billyw Guest

    why do they insist jesus was white.
    i dont he looked anything like gabriel batistuta.

    so if there are "some" typos, just how many are there..

    so if it has been interpreted wrong what else is wrong

    billyw, Aug 30, 2003
  19. Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing]

    billyw Guest

    religious types are like drug addicts they want everyone to be like them.
    as for money i really couldn't care less about it.

    what do i believe in, thats personal, but basically it boils down to being
    fair to others and treating everyone (well most) with respect based on you
    they act towards me.

    billyw, Aug 30, 2003
  20. Have to disagree with you there, bud, and from personal experience.

    I am living proof that if you abstain before marriage, you may well live to
    regret it.

    My first wife was still a virgin after I divorced her... 'nuff said.

    The abstaining was her idea, in case anyone wondered...

    --
    Fris "I thought it was quaint... later I realized she was insane" beeĀ® MCNGP

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 30, 2003