    (as was my case) !

    Consultant
    ..

    Ban Consultant, Aug 6, 2004

  2. Ban Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    actually, it is quite relaxing, great tip

    Consultant, Aug 6, 2004

  3. Ban Consultant

    molsonexpert Guest

    I disagree. After the exam, maybe. But before? I'd fall asleep at the
    keyboard.

    steve.

    molsonexpert, Aug 6, 2004
  4. Is your name Billy Nomates by any chance?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 6, 2004
  5. Ban Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    me or the imposter?

    Consultant, Aug 6, 2004
  6. Ban Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    how do we know that *you're* not the imposter?

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 6, 2004
  7. Look under his boot for the word "Andy"

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Aug 6, 2004
  8. me or the imposter?
    how do we know that "you're" not an imposter too!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 6, 2004
  9. me or the imposter?

    you don't ask dumb question

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 6, 2004
  10. Ban Consultant

    billyw Guest

    i tend to disagree with this ever so slightly..
    i prefer the afterwards thing.. mainly due to the babe that i had to follow
    upstairs to the test room at the testing center.. then obviously follow her
    back down again..
    after that i was more than ready for some "me" time

    billyw, Aug 6, 2004
  11. Ban Consultant

    billyw Guest

    I'M SPARTICUS

    billyw, Aug 6, 2004
  12. Ban Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    I am real.

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 6, 2004
  13. Ban Consultant

    Andy Foster Guest

    Eh? I ain't done nuthin

    Andy Foster, Aug 6, 2004
  14. Ban Consultant

    billyw Guest

    you live too close to disney

    billyw, Aug 6, 2004
  15. Ban Consultant

    billyw Guest

    you think therefore you are..

    prove it

    billyw, Aug 6, 2004
  16. Ban Consultant

    billyw Guest

    define dumb question

    billyw, Aug 6, 2004
  17. I'm glad somebody got it... you must have kids.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Aug 6, 2004
  18. Somehow I thought you'd reply...

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Aug 6, 2004
  19. define dumb question

    one that requires an answer!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 6, 2004
  20. Ban Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    I am my own proof.

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 6, 2004