Consultant Needed for PKI study

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Brenda Love, Feb 20, 2007.

  1. Brenda Love

    Brenda Love Guest

    Hello,

    Is anyone interested in conducting a study to advise on the PKI
    Infrastructure to be implemented? If so please see:

    http://www.rentacoder.com/RentACoder/misc/BidRequests/ShowBidRequest.asp?lng
    BidRequestId=628532

    for further information or reply to me.

    which it is addressed and may contain confidential, privileged and/or
    private material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other
    use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by
    persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
    If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
    material from any computer or electronic storage media; as well as
    destroying any physical copies.

    Brenda Love, Feb 20, 2007