    the network are all available. I just loose the access to the shared file on
    the 2 other office computers until I "repair" connections. I getting tired
    of yelling hey hit the repair again to my staff

    Paul, Feb 25, 2010

  2. It may be autodisconenct issue. You may want to disable it. This link may
    help.

    Mapping IssuesTo modify idle time, at a command prompt using net config
    server /autodisconnect: minutes. For example, to set the Autodisconnect
    value to 30 minutes, ...
    www.chicagotech.net/mapping.htm

    --
    Bob Lin, Microsoft-MVP, MCSE & CNE