    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi all, caught this forum on Insanetek.com and thought I'd drop in. I like the overall feel of the site, but I have a suggestion, keep the theme and layout of the site consistent with everything, the home page is different than the forum and so on. Any way just dropping my opinion.

    decius, Jun 26, 2005

  2. decius

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Yer i sorta Noticed.. i think Erik is working on that one :D

    unholy, Jun 26, 2005

  3. decius

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    I don't really see a difference, same color scheme, same bg image.

    Silverstrand, Jun 26, 2005
  4. decius

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    true, it can stay like that for the moment i think :D

    unholy, Jun 26, 2005