    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,

    Brian

    Guest, Jan 7, 2006

  2. Guest

    J Guest

    Microsoft MIGHT have an article
    http://search.microsoft.com/search/search.aspx?st=b&View=en-us

    J, Jan 7, 2006

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hello,

    Thanks for the suggestion, but I've already tried the KB with no luck.
    Maybe my search terms were off, but nothing so far...

    -Brian

    Guest, Jan 7, 2006
  4. Guest

    Bubba Guest

    Did you try right clicking the wireless icon in the NETWORK CONNECTIONS area
    of the control panel and then unchecking the boxes at the bottom that say
    show an icon in the taskbar and tell me when I have no or limited
    connection?

    Bubba, Jan 8, 2006
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hello - I tried that - the boxes are both cleared, and it still insists on
    showing the annoying bubble when it cannot connect.

    Thanks though,

    Brian

    Guest, Jan 8, 2006