connection trunk, FXS-FXS

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Dmitry Melekhov, Nov 10, 2003.

  1. Hello!

    According to http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/788/signalling/trunk_config.pdf

    it is possible to do connection trunk between FXS and FXS.

    I trying to do this between 827-4V and 1751 with FXS.

    After all, I have following:

    igra-cv827-1#sh voice call

    2/0
    vtsp level 0 state = S_CONNECTvpm level 1 state = S_TRUNKED
    vpm level 0 state = S_UP
    calling number , calling name unavailable, calling time 11/10 11:27
    2/1 - - - vpm level 1 state = FXSLS_ONHOOK
    vpm level 0 state = S_UP

    I.e. trunking is OK.
    But problem is that I hear nothing, absolutely nothing in phone connected to 1751,
    In phone connected to 827-4V I can hear myself.

    Any ideas?

    Dmitry Melekhov, Nov 10, 2003

  2. Dmitry Melekhov

    aab-telecom

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    FXS-to-FXS doesn't work. Just like looping back you signal. The thing is you are looping back, then you can hear your own voice because the ANTI-Sidetone of the telephone is disabled... I hope it helps.

    aab-telecom, Nov 22, 2012