    being connected to a network that no longer exsists whilst the windows
    network connections window picks up the current network.

    Any ideas would be most welcome

    Timax45, Jan 20, 2005

  2. Timax45

    Guest Guest

    We've had the same problem at home. Our connection kept dropping because of
    our wireless phone - even though it's only 900 MHz. Try unplugging your
    wireless phone to see if that helps.

    Good luck.
    Melanie

    Guest, Jan 20, 2005

  3. Timax45

    Timax45 Guest

    Thanks Melanie, but that isnt the problem as I dont have a wireles phone. I
    have 3 conventional wired phones all filtered.

    Tim

    Timax45, Jan 21, 2005