    Blue circle symbol mean to the right of the SSID Name in the preferred
    networks section?

    Thanks in advance...

    Donald Franklin, Sep 23, 2004

  2. When viewing the Preferred list in the Advanced UI (Wireless network
    connection properties, Wireless Networks Tab, 'Preferred networks')
    A blue circle around the wireless icon indicates that you are currently
    associated to this SSID. It does not indicate you are authenticated.
    A red x indicates this SSID is not visible and a regular Icon without the
    red x indicates it's visible but your not associated to it.

    Craig Clark
    Windows Networking

    purposes only.

    Craig Clark [MSFT], Sep 23, 2004