    Would anybody have a clue? I don't know what to do anymore ..

    Kind regards,
    Christoph

    Christoph, Sep 3, 2004

  2. Christoph

    Christoph Guest

    It's SP4, of course. I'm sorry for the double post, tried to cancel it.

    Regards
    Christoph

    Christoph, Sep 3, 2004

  3. Christoph

    Christoph Guest

    I was able to resolve this issue! If somebody encounters the same problem:
    go to dell's website and download a file "w2kroute.exe"
    (http://shortlink.nospoon.net/779770946). This whole thing appears to be a
    win route problem seen in W2K and I was able to get around it with this
    patch.

    Regards,
    Christoph

    Christoph, Sep 4, 2004