    appreciated.
    Thanks for any help.
    CC :)

    cheekycharlie, Apr 29, 2004

  2. cheekycharlie

    Guest Guest

    If you are on broadband.... omg, there goes that deja vu
    again...

    Guest, Apr 29, 2004

  3. Hey sorry about the repost...just call it a typo...lol

    cheekycharlie, Apr 29, 2004
  4. any other help would be appreciated...I switch off the puter at night....

    cheekycharlie, Apr 29, 2004
  5. cheekycharlie

    Paddy Guest

    Contact your ISP for info!
    Who is your provider?

    Paddy, Apr 30, 2004
  6. cheekycharlie

    trout Guest

    Uh, I don't get it. A broadband connection is generally 'always on'
    (and is still 'just there' when you turn your computer back on. You
    can't just click a short-cut icon to your browser from Desktop,
    Quick-launch bar, or Start Menu?
    If you don't have (for whatever reason) a shortcut to IE; navigate
    to the program .exe (something like C:\Program Files\Internet
    Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE), right-click; send to; desktop (create shortcut).
    You should be able to either use it from there, or drag it down to
    the Quick-launch bar (first making sure that 'toolbars are unlocked').
    Or, if you already have a shortcut on your Start Menu; just
    right-click and copy/ paste to where you want it.

    trout, Apr 30, 2004