    apply/ok buttons as they out of view so it obviously a very basic plug and
    play driver. the graphics card is ATI 128Mb.
    Can you help please?

    Les anderson, Dec 12, 2003

  2. Les anderson

    James Haddow Guest

    Sounds to me like you need to download the Monitor drivers and/or your
    graphics card drivers, visit the manufacturer's website to download these.

    James.

    James Haddow, Dec 12, 2003

  3. Les anderson

    Mr. Smiley Guest

    Mixing old and new has its problems.
    XP has the most complete plug and pray list.
    Odd, with W3.1 you used to could drive any monitor into high resolution.

    see:
    www.driverguide.com
    Membership on this site is free.

    My guess is that this page will have your driver on it. Make sure it is the
    WinMe driver.
    http://list.driverguide.com/list/company264/index.html

    Mr. Smiley, Dec 12, 2003