    Hope this reads ok.

    Many thanks,

    Stuart

    Stuart Turrell, Nov 19, 2004

  2. Stuart Turrell

    JR Guest

    Yes you should be able to do this...
    But why not connect a repeater to this areal so you can
    use your devices in your shed without the external
    antenna?
    JR

    JR, Nov 19, 2004

  3. how much is the difference in price from a router to a repeater?

    Stuart Turrell, Nov 20, 2004
  4. Stuart Turrell

    Jack Guest

    Hi

    Because of the distance (250 meters), you probably would need two
    directional Antennae.

    One at the source and one at the clients.

    You would have to buy additional Hardware (beside the Antennae) depending on
    your preference, there are few options.

    Wireless Bridging: http://www.ezlan.net/bridging1.html

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack, Nov 22, 2004