    user id/e-mail and password!!

    Thanks in advance

    Neil Morris

    Neil Morris, Dec 10, 2007

  2. Neil Morris

    Rob Morley Guest

    Can't you just set it up with the Thomson then copy the settings to the
    Netgear?

    Rob Morley, Dec 10, 2007

  3. Neil Morris

    Neil Morris Guest

    Dear All
    I think I have it sorted the output from 'ipconfig /all' has the dhcp as
    192.168.0.1 which I am going to change the ip address on the router to
    once I have had some sleep! etc

    Neil Morris

    Neil Morris, Dec 10, 2007
  4. Neil Morris

    Rob Morley Guest

    If you're using DHCP you shouldn't need to set anything on the LAN side
    - that's the whole point of DHCP.

    Rob Morley, Dec 11, 2007