    by ethernet. But until now, I am not able to find them.
    Can anybody help?

    Wim

    Wim, Dec 17, 2005

  2. Wim

    Jono Guest

    You've not tried very hard.

    Linksys/Sipura make "analogue telephone adapters", to name just one. (or is
    it two)

    There are a number of ATAs here www.provu.co.uk

    Jono, Dec 17, 2005

  3. They are called ATA's -- Analogue Telephone Adaptors.
    I use SPA-3000's, but that's at the top end of the
    feature set, complexity, and price bracket.
    There are much cheaper ones.

    Andrew Gabriel, Dec 17, 2005