    router is a 1760.

    Thanks,

    ajn

    ajn, Feb 26, 2010

  2. ajn

    ajn Guest

    I googled the crap out of this and finally found the solution. My mistake
    was trying to create the h323 gateway between the cme router at my remote
    site and the main vgw router that is the vgw router and h323 gateway for my
    main site with the callmanager. And most forum stuff that floated in the
    google searches people were doing the same things, and no clear cut answer.

    Hence I found this document, followed it to the letter with the exception I
    have a CUCM 6.01 server, and adjusted accordingly. I added the cme router
    to the device-gateway and setup the route plan for this gateway and I got
    instance joy.

    Configuring h323 from cme to remote vgw would allow the main site to call
    the remote site and ring the cme phones and go off hook but it would keep
    ringing, call from the cme phones to the main site would get a busy signal.

    Hence self-paced learning can be hard on individuals like myself.

    Here is the document, and hope this helps someone else out.

    http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf/paws/99792/h323cme.pdf

    ajn, Mar 6, 2010