    --

    //nic

    (remove all xyz from email address to reply)

    Nic, Jun 23, 2004

  2. Nic

    Hansang Bae Guest

    You need an ISDN service. Typically, this means you need a telco
    service, ISDN Simulator, or a PBX with ISDN interfaces.

    --

    hsb

    Hansang Bae, Jun 24, 2004

  3. Nic

    Nic Guest

    You need an ISDN service. Typically, this means you need a telco
    Damn. Any suggestions for a simulator?

    (Studying for the BCRAN)

    Nic, Jun 24, 2004
  4. Nic

    Hansang Bae Guest

    Yes. There are some PBX cards that can go into a PC...search the
    archive for alt.certification.cisco.

    I think Brad and company sells cheap isdn simulators (~$500).
    www.cheapisdn.com I think is the url. Or was it www.vconsole.com???

    --

    hsb

    Hansang Bae, Jun 24, 2004