    I just get "page not found". It's not really a problem but has anyone
    an idea of what's going on? I'm using XP SP2 and Windows Zero
    Configuration.

    The Old School, Nov 26, 2005

  2. The Old School

    Ryan Younger Guest

    Firstly you should make sure that your wireless adapter is set to connect to
    access points (infrastructure) only, you should then ensure that your
    wireless network's SSID is at the top of the preferred networks list.

    It would also be wise to run netstumbler and see what channel the other
    networks are broadcasting on and attempt to set the channel of your access
    point to a channel which is at least three away from the other AP's near to
    you (http://www.netstumbler.com/).

    One question, do you have a Belkin wireless router or a Belkin combo ADSL
    modem with wireless router?

    --
    All the best,

    Ryan Younger.
    Networking Weblog

    Ryan Younger, Nov 26, 2005

  3. Ryan

    Thanks for the reply. It's a "ADSL Modem with built-in Wireless Router"
    model F5D7630-4A. Will try your suggestions

    Tony

    The Old School, Nov 27, 2005