    ATA Settings-Onhook Voltage: tried 36V and 48V

    Thanks,

    Dmitri

    dmitri, Feb 9, 2007

  2. dmitri

    desgibbons Guest

    Does your ATA support outputing UK callerID ?

    Does your phone support Bellcore CallerID?

    If not you can't.

    Cheers, Des.

    desgibbons, Feb 10, 2007

  3. dmitri

    dmitri Guest

    My ATA supports outgoing CID. About my phone supporting Bellcore CID - I
    don't know, as I said it's BT Diverse 4010. It shows CID fine without ATA

    dmitri, Feb 11, 2007
  4. dmitri

    dmitri Guest

    Sorry, Des, I forgot to mention my ATA supports:
    Bellcore
    ETSI-FSK
    ETSK-DTMF
    Denmark-DTMF
    CID-Canada

    I tried Bellcore&ETSI-FSK, no luck.

    Thanks

    Dmitri

    dmitri, Feb 11, 2007
  5. dmitri

    desgibbons Guest

    I am assuming that your phone only supports BT CLID, can you check
    with a phone that supports other CLID standards?

    Cheers, Des.

    desgibbons, Feb 11, 2007