    Wisconsin
    [​IMG]
    Quote: "Earlier this month we reviewed the ATI All-in-Wonder X800XT and really liked what we saw. A top performing graphic card with an excellent set of features complimented by smart design and accessories. Today we have the luxury of reviewing another AIW X800XT but this time it's from the friendly folks at Connect3D. Like the ATI card, this model comes with a bundle of features including EAZYLOOK, TV-ON-DEMAND, and MULTIMEDIA CENTER."

    Silverstrand, Jun 29, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Cool they bringging in PCI-E all in wodners. i still reckon a seperate TV Capture card is easier and better :D

    unholy, Jun 29, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    Likes Received:
    0
    yeah, it's nice to have pcie multimedia card as there's not much pcie cards out there that can use on the new mobo.

    PUTALE, Jun 29, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined: