    Stylus 600 - it appears there's no drivers for 7 - is this correct?

    Thanks,
    J.

    Jason, Sep 12, 2010

  2. Jason

    barb bowman Guest

    Is your Windows 7 machine 64 bit? (Assume yes since you are posting in a 64 bit
    specific newsgroup). There are supposed to be drivers for both 32/64 supplied
    with Windows/WU.

    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/co...ters & Scanners&sc=Ink-Jet Printers&os=32-bit

    Barb Bowman
    MS-MVP
    http://www.digitalmediaphile.com
    http://digitalmediaphile.wordpress.com

    barb bowman, Sep 12, 2010

  3. Navigate to the add printer wizard. start the wizard in the usual way.
    Elect to add a local p[rinter. Select Windows Update as the driver
    source. Wait for the list to update. I believe the printer will appear
    on the list.

    The printer drivers for:
    Stylus Color 500
    Stylus Color Pro
    Stylus Color II
    LQ-860
    LQ-2550

    are also servicable.

    Tom

    thf.newsgroups, Sep 13, 2010
  4. Jason

    Jason Guest

    but the brother DCP-350 already has the drivers if i select it as a local
    printer but why the problem as a networked printer?

    Jason, Sep 14, 2010
  5. Jason

    Jason Guest

    Used windows update to get epson driver. The network epson printer then
    installed. How do i get the driver files (XP shows files used but 7
    doesn't) so i don't need to use update again. But tried this for
    dcp-350c but still get error.

    Jason, Sep 15, 2010