    Maybe that deal you mentioned in a later point in this thread is worth
    revisiting.

    Millimeter

    Millimeter, Apr 10, 2004

  2. Usenet-IS-Fun

    Joystick Guest

    Live in Kent and work in Midlands. use whatever to get to M25 - park
    up on M25 for 3 to 4 hours and then transfer to M1 and walk beside car
    to get some exercise.

    9 hours in the UK - Oh yes! Very easily.

    Joystick, Apr 11, 2004

  3. Usenet-IS-Fun

    Joystick Guest

    Flat in Glasgow? Home in wherever?

    Joystick, Apr 11, 2004
  4. Usenet-IS-Fun

    Joystick Guest

    Serious answer to question (I hope).

    Would it not be a lot easier to put an 'out of home' notice on your
    e-mail and have it automatically forwarded to your office. My lot are
    just as fussy but I am sure I could get away with that!

    Joystick

    (sorry forgot to sign my laast two posts to this chappy)!

    Joystick, Apr 11, 2004
  5. Usenet-IS-Fun

    nasiri_o

    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    there is an easy way to do this.
    1-run or istall team viewer on your home pc go to extra toolbar and then option and then go to general and set start team viewr on windows start up and then go to security and set your own password .then connect to internet and write your pc id from team viewer windows.
    2-run team viewer on your work pc and connect to internet .type your HOME pc id in the right box and connect.now in the password window type the password that you choose before.
    3-in this way you don not need static ip for your home pc .
    4-you can send me an email if you have other problems like this.

    Last edited: Oct 31, 2011
    nasiri_o, Sep 13, 2011