Connect a source unit DVD with an S-Video connection to a receiving unit TV that has an RCA composit

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by OCZ Guy, Jul 31, 2004.

  1. OCZ Guy

    OCZ Guy Guest

    Connect a source unit DVD with an S-Video connection to a receiving
    unit TV that has an RCA composite video connection Worth it.

    Connect a source unit with an S-Video connection to a receiving unit

    My TV does not have svideo just RCA.

    I would also need this cable ??
    http://www.datapro.net/products/CSV-900A.html

    And how long will this cobverter last ??, does it burn out after time
    ?

    Would this be good as SVIDEO or worse or just better than RCA ?

    Just like to know like to get tge best pictrure i can with my current
    set up.

    Thanks again.
    HELLO NURSE.

    OCZ Guy, Jul 31, 2004