    Transfer calls from site to site

    From the beginning, can someone suggest a cost effective solution to
    get the 2 sites connected.

    Rich, Jan 21, 2004

  2. Rich

    Miguel Cruz Guest

    We've done this between DSL-subscribing locations with a pair of ATA-186's
    wired into Norstar MICS's. Worked fine. The phone system just thought they
    were POTS lines. Bear in mind that each pair only gets you two "lines"
    though; if you need more simultaneous paths you need to buy more of them.

    miguel

    Miguel Cruz, Jan 21, 2004

  3. Multitech makes VO-IP gateways that are recommended by Avaya for use with
    the Partner systems.

    Mike Schumann

    Mike Schumann, Jan 21, 2004
  4. Rich

    Dan Guest

    Use QTelNet gateways over Multitech .. they are half the cost and you
    dont need a static IP

    Dan, Jan 21, 2004
  5. Rich

    Guest Guest