    and connect the computer to the remote ap? Is there any example
    config for this setup.

    Thanks

    RobertABowie, Nov 12, 2007

  2. RobertABowie

    Merv Guest

    see Cisco TAC doc "How to configure a Cisco AP as a wireless bridge"

    http://www.ciscotaccc.com/kaidara-advisor/wireless/showcase?case=K11765958

    You need to place one of the AP's radio into universal mode ( i.e. non-
    root bridge)

    If you have a coverage problem it might be better to put in cabling to
    the second AP and used it as a regular AP

    Merv, Nov 12, 2007