confusion over amit kalani's book for 70-315

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Guest, Feb 26, 2004.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    would you recommend book by amit kalani for 70-320
    too ...web services exam and also please verify the title
    of the book

    MCAD/MCSD Training Guide (70-315): Developing and
    Implementing Web Applications with Visual C# and Visual
    Studio.NET

    or

    MCAD Developing and Implementing Web Applications with
    Microsoft Visual C# .NET and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
    Exam Cram 2 (Exam Cram 70-315)

    thanx

    Guest, Feb 26, 2004

  2. Guest

    a.nony.mous Guest

    Yeah, I would,

    I have the (non-cram) version of the book (big).

    I think he takes his time to explain the topics, as well as gives plenty of code examples. At the end of the chapters he gives some good test questions that ususally end up stumping you. If all you want to do is pass the exam, this book is good, but probably a little too much material. If you actually expect to code for a living, the program examples are crucial. I am in a group, that is trying for our first exam, (70-315) and I think that I would definetly recommend this book. The only negitive I can mention is that the chapters are long (some over 100 pages) and it can take a while to go through some of the chapters.

    a.nony.mous, Feb 28, 2004

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thanx alot for your advise . I bought the training guide
    book (the big one )
    Thanx

    Guest, Mar 2, 2004
  4. Guest

    Ranjit Guest

    I would definitely recommend ALL of Amit Kalani's books.

    You have the title of the book wrong. Your books title
    itself indicates that it is for exam 70-315 !!!

    The correct title is as follows:
    MCAD/MCSD Training Guide (70-320): Developing XML Web
    Services and Server Components with Visual C# .NET and
    the .NET Framework

    Cheers!
    Ranjit

    Ranjit, Mar 2, 2004