Confusion in Transcript

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Vikram, Jun 30, 2004.

  1. Vikram

    Vikram Guest

    Hi,

    I have completed the following exams on the .NET MCSD Track :

    70-300 Analyzing Requirements and Defining Microsoft .NET Solution
    Architectures
    70-229 Designing and Implementing Databases with Microsoft® SQL ServerT 2000
    Enterprise Edition
    70-315 Developing and Implementing Web Applications with Microsoft® Visual
    C#T .NET and Microsoft® Visual Studio® .NET
    70-320 Developing XML Web Services and Server Components with Microsoft
    Visual C# .NET and the Microsoft .NET Framework
    71-306 Developing and Implementing Windows®-based Applications with
    Microsoft® Visual Basic® .NET and Microsoft® Visual Studio® .NET

    My transcript lists all of the above 5 exams but does not show me as MCSD
    for .NET but as just an MCAD. Can anyone tell me why ??!
    Or is it because I recently wrote 70-300 and the transcript is yet to be
    updated ? Yesterday it was still not showin 70-300 - today thats been added.

    Thanks,
    Vikram

    Vikram, Jun 30, 2004

  2. yes.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 1, 2004