    53811/sr=2-1/ref=pd_ka_b_2_1/102-8975788-7956964

    /0789729016/qid=1104853811/sr=1-2/ref=sr_1_2/102-8975788-
    7956964?v=glance&s=books

    Naren, Jan 4, 2005

  2. Naren

    UAError Guest

    ISBN 0789728222
    This one attempts to teach ASP.NET 1.1. This is the one that
    is usually recommended.
    ISBN 0789729016
    This one is merely a review of the topics i.e. it does not
    attempt to teach - use it to discover your weak areas and
    then use other materials (MSDN, other books for, usually
    some references are given inside the book) to fortify them.
    This is NOT the book that is generally recommended.

    There is no point in getting both. Most people will benefit
    most from the first one - only few will benefit from the
    second one.

    UAError, Jan 4, 2005

  3. Naren

    Naren Guest

    Thank you UAError for the clarification.

    Naren, Jan 4, 2005