    Problem or do I have to appear for any other Exam???

    Yours Faithfully,

    Amit A P

    Amit A P, Sep 12, 2003

  2. Amit A P

    licknlabia Guest

    217 is not part of the MCSA, and if you can't figure out what you need, how
    will you be able to figure out what you need to get jobs done? That is one
    of the most essential skills needed for IT.

    I'll leave you to find the website that explains this.

    - lick

    Hello,

    Ive appeared for the 4 Exams required for getting a
    MCSA certification and Passed last month. I appeared for
    210,215,217,218 but the Microsoft Cert. Site doesnt show
    my Cert. Status as MCSA (it shows me as an MCP). Is it a

    licknlabia, Sep 12, 2003

  3. 210, 215, 216 and 218 would have gotten you the MCSA.

    Ivar Thorolfsson, Sep 12, 2003
  4. Amit A P

    Howard Guest

    You have to take 216 or Your Network+

    Howard, Sep 12, 2003
  5. Amit A P

    Japes Guest

    Japes, Sep 13, 2003
  6. Amit A P

    Senna Guest

    hello !
    ... i think that you need to pass 216 exam no 217

    Senna, Sep 14, 2003
  7. Amit A P

    Guest Guest

    Wow....that's what makes these newsgroups so worthwhile.....full of helpful
    information such as found below.....thanks for the concern and information!

    Guest, Sep 17, 2003
  8. Amit A P

    licknlabia Guest

    If someone wants to be in IT and they can't use the web to find information,
    especially in trying to figure out what constitutes an MCSA, E, or whatever
    cert, then they don't have the skills to become an IT person.

    There are many people that would agree with me.

    Do you think that when a problem occurs that the answer is going to
    magically appear? Uh, wrong answer, google, and microsoft.com/technet are an
    IT person's best friend. If you can't use those sites, then, you shouldn't
    consider being an IT person.

    - lick.

    licknlabia, Sep 17, 2003
  9. Amit A P

    websysop Guest

    cool it, dude. People who goes to this forum want to be
    recognize for their certification. I know for sure the
    first thing they'll do once they passed their exam is to
    check it out on the MCP website. it's just bragging
    rights...no big deal. Live and let live.

    Cheerio

    websysop, Sep 27, 2003