    have the required numcer of certificates of completion to
    show that you are an MCSE. The same with MCP do you have a
    certificate that says MCP windows 2000 pro??

    Richard, Oct 5, 2003

  2. Their transcript will show what test they have passed any the version (NT4,
    Windows 2000 or Windows Server 2003). Also you can email
    to determine if an individual is certified.

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Oct 5, 2003

  3. Richard

    Richard Guest

    Before I get alot of crap I see the other posts on this
    sight giving an email address for the solution to this..
    So can someone answer the questions about the Certificates
    of completion.

    Richard, Oct 5, 2003
  4. The certificates can show certifications or training--the certificate will
    state which.

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Oct 5, 2003
  5. Richard

    Rick Guest

    Richard,
    The Address is for all question regarding the
    Microsoft Certified Professional program. This address can be used by
    certified professionals inquiring about problems with the certifications,
    test, transcripts etc... I would Imagine if you had the persons MCP number
    in question you could send them and inquiry as to his status. The individual
    in question also has access to the official secure MCP website (if he is an
    MCP, MCSA, MCSE, etc....) and can print out his official Microsoft
    transcript which will show his test and certifications. You might want to
    send an email to MCPHELP to inquire about how much information they will
    release to a potential employer.

    Rick, Oct 6, 2003