    I know how to access the physical address- where do I enter the
    physical address of the laptop?

    Bruce

    brucegooglegroups, Mar 10, 2006

  2. brucegooglegroups

    Malke Guest

    You don't enter the physical address (IP) of the laptop anywhere. If you
    have the router doing DHCP (and with so few computers, you probably do)
    the laptop will get its IP address from the router.

    Your laptop's wireless management software (Windows or the software that
    came with the adapter - whichever you are using) will tell you that it
    has found the wireless network and something like "click to connect".
    It will give you a place to enter the WEP key and then you'll be able
    to join the network and go online.

    If you also want to share files/folders/printers, see:
    (Pro)

    Malke

    Malke, Mar 10, 2006

  3. brucegooglegroups

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Mar 12, 2006
  4. brucegooglegroups

    Guest Guest

    Can anyone tell me where to find my WEP key information? Just got my laptop
    back from repairs and can't connect thru my router without WEP key , and
    can't find my info

    Guest, Mar 12, 2006