    The VOIP config screen allows the entry of numbers etc but not the server to talk to.

    My guess is its "locked" to BT. It would be nice to unlock it :)

    TIA - Adam

    Adam Lipscombe, Sep 26, 2006

  2. Adam Lipscombe

    linker3000 Guest

    Good places for 2Wire stuff and tech-heads:

    http://www.dslreports.com/forum/2wire

    http://colt.dnsalias.net/2wire/

    Helped me 'fix' mine so it stopped trying to reconfigure itself back to
    the BT account config with a little DNS poisoning.

    Not had a look at the VoIP side - might be tempted now you come to
    mention it.

    linker3000, Sep 26, 2006