    Unfortunately, all incoming mail is merged in with my existing ISP email
    account. Is there a way to setup OE so that all this mail goes to a separate
    inbox, without the need to create a second OE identity?

    Geoff Kloaka, Jun 30, 2004

  2. Geoff Kloaka

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Geoff Kloaka typed:
    You don't need a second inbox.

    Create a new folder, then create a message rule based on the incoming mail
    account to be transferred to that folder ..

    RTFM Help (or F1)

    "Managing e-mail messages with rules
    When you have large volumes of incoming e-mail, Outlook Express can help you
    process it more efficiently. You can use rules in Outlook Express to
    automatically sort incoming messages into different folders, highlight
    certain messages in color, automatically reply to or forward certain
    messages, and do much more.

    The following topics provide more information:

    Create a rule for e-mail messages

    Change a rule

    Apply a rule to downloaded messages "

    Paul - xxx, Jun 30, 2004

  3. Geoff Kloaka

    Geoff Kloaka Guest

    Piece'o'piss!

    Cheers.

    Geoff Kloaka, Jun 30, 2004
  4. Geoff Kloaka

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Geoff Kloaka typed:
    No Worries .. ;)

    Paul - xxx, Jun 30, 2004
  5. Geoff Kloaka

    GasMan Guest

    Create a rule so that mail sent to goes to a
    seperate inbox perhaps called Yahoo.

    Please remove obvious from email address if emailing.

    GasMan, Jun 30, 2004
  6. Create a new folder e.g. "yahoo-inbox" and then set up a mail rule "if
    mail is from account yahoo, then move to yahoo-inbox".

    best regards
    bernd

    Bernd H. Steiner, Jul 2, 2004
  7. Geoff Kloaka

    RayOfLight Guest

    yes easy. Go to Tools > message rules > mail. Click new and make it understand
    that all mails to '' shall go the designated folder. That's it :)

    RayOfLight, Jul 3, 2004