Configuring multiple sip outbound proxy on different Cisco 28xx interfaces

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by edo, Apr 4, 2007.

  1. edo

    edo Guest

    Hello,

    does someone knows if it is possible, using Cisco Voice routers, to
    configure a different outbound proxy for FXSs and PRI ports?
    My problem is that, we need to install Cisco voice routers for large
    sites, with PBX and direct FXS telephones. In our architecture, single
    line (FXS) users need registration on softswitch, while PBX (PRA)
    users are configured as multiline "GNR" group, and MUST not do
    registration.
    This is achieved through a session border controller, in which we
    have:
    * A couple of address (Southbound and northbound) for single
    line users
    * A couple of address (sb and nb) for GNR users
    Now, does anyone has ever configure different outbound proxies on
    "dial-peer" basis?

    Thanks a lot.

    edo, Apr 4, 2007

  2. edo

    alexd Guest

    edo wrote:

    <Cisco question>

    First person to suggest using Trixbox gets the next round in ;-)

    alexd, Apr 4, 2007