Configuring Multiple ISPs with Backup and NAT

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Rakesh Kumar, Jan 28, 2008.

  1. Rakesh Kumar

    Rakesh Kumar Guest

    Hi,

    I have Multiple ISP Internet links and Multiple Valid IP ranges from
    each ISP.

    For Example let my First Range be 20.10.10.0/24 from ISP-A
    let my Second Range be 30.10.10.0/24 from ISP-B. Traffic from First
    range will use ISP-A's Internet Link and others will use ISP-B's link.

    I want to configure my CISCO 1841 Router (IOS 12.4) to use Both ISP
    lines using Route Maps. Also, I want to Enable Redundancy between
    these two links i.e. If one fails let it use the other.

    System-A should be routed after NAT-ing through ISP-A.
    System-B should be routed after NAT-ing through ISP-B.
    In case of either link failure, respective system should be routed
    through the working link.

    I am interested in outbound traffic availability only.

    Can anybody help ? Thanks in advance.

    Rakesh
    =====

    Rakesh Kumar, Jan 28, 2008

  2. Rakesh Kumar

    saffio Guest

    saffio, Jan 29, 2008

  3. Rakesh Kumar

    Rakesh Kumar Guest

    I do not want to do load balancing. I need a solution without load
    balancing.

    Any idea how to achieve it ?

    Rakesh
    ======