Configuring Dell True Mobile Wireless Router Questions

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Mike, Nov 28, 2003.

  1. Mike

    Mike Guest

    I just swapped out my LinkSys router for a Truemobile 2300 router. The
    router is connected to my W2K pc via cat5 cable.and my Dell L400 notebook w/
    a True Mobile 1300 wireless PC Card.
    I can access mail, newsgroups and web. From either computer when I try to
    access the router's
    configuration pages by it prompts me for a
    username/password I've not been able
    to locate any default password or user names
    in the sparse documentation. I sent an emAIL to tech support but they
    were not helpful. No help from the dell newsgroup either.

    If I can't get the user name password combo I'd like to find out who mfg it
    so
    I can check the mfgs website for information.

    TIA,

    Mike

    Mike, Nov 28, 2003

  2. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Stumbled across admin user nmae and password.

    Mike

    Mike, Nov 29, 2003