Configuring Cisco Aironet 350 Access Points to work with MS IAS

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by MS Newbie, Nov 1, 2003.

  1. MS Newbie

    MS Newbie Guest

    Hi,

    I am trying to setup PEAP authentication over a wireless environment using
    Cisco Aironet 350 access points and a MS 2003 Domain Controller and IAS.
    Does anyone know if the IAS server requires any vendor specific
    configuration (Cisco VSAs) in order for the access points to communicate
    with it via
    RADIUS ? I am using the Radius Standard option and whenever i authenticate
    using my user credentials, i keep getting in the event viewer, error
    messages from the IAS saying that the RADIUS message from the access point
    is malformed.

    Please advise !

    Many Thanks.

    MS Newbie, Nov 1, 2003