    is possible to access multiple ISP's using Charter Broadband? I have been
    unable to find anything on this in the Help pages...

    Thanks for any info.

    Ramona, Jul 29, 2004

  2. Ramona

    Toolman Tim Guest

    No, it is should not be possible. (If you have Charter, why do you want to
    use ATT mail?)

    Here's what the problem is: the ISP (Charter) is not going to allow you to
    send email through a 3rd party. That's called "relaying" and almost every
    ISP has blocked that, due to the abuse of ISPs and email accounts relaying
    mail to hide the source.

    Now, there should be a web mail site for ATT that allows you to do mail
    regardless of ISP... http://webmail.att.net

    Toolman Tim, Jul 29, 2004

  3. Ramona

    Ramona Guest

    On this day, 7/28/04 9:36 PM, the esteemed Toolman Tim replied, with the
    utmost intelligence
    Thanks, and yes I can always access the accounts via the webmail interface.

    Ramona, Jul 29, 2004