configuring a VPN between a Cisco and a non Cisco router

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Joe, Oct 25, 2004.

  1. Joe

    Joe Guest

    Hi again.

    I am trying to configure a VPN between a Cisco router and a non-Cisco
    router.

    The non-Cisco router can't contact the Cisco, it doesn't get any answer from
    the Cisco when it tries to start the vpn. They can ping each other.

    Tomorrow I will see the messages because I think I already know (thanks to
    this newsgroup) how to get logging messages.

    But you may know why the Cisco doesn't answer to the other router looking
    the crypto configuration:

    The non-Cisco router ip address is x.x.80.200.

    crypto isakmp policy 3
    encr 3des
    authentication pre-share
    group 2
    !
    crypto isakmp policy 10
    hash md5
    authentication pre-share
    crypto isakmp key 0 mycomp512 address x.x.80.200 no-xauth
    !
    crypto isakmp client configuration group xxxx
    key 0 xxxxx
    pool ippool
    acl 101
    !
    !
    crypto ipsec transform-set myset esp-3des esp-md5-hmac
    !
    crypto dynamic-map dynmap 10
    set transform-set myset
    !
    !
    crypto map clientmap client authentication list userauthen
    crypto map clientmap isakmp authorization list groupauthor
    crypto map clientmap client configuration address initiate
    crypto map clientmap client configuration address respond

    crypto map clientmap 1 ipsec-isakmp
    set peer x.x.80.200
    set transform-set myset
    match address 102
    crypto map clientmap 10 ipsec-isakmp dynamic dynmap
    !

    Thanks,

    Joe

    Joe, Oct 25, 2004