    non existing! I'm trying to bring the rate speed from 54mb to 1, 2 or
    6. The doc is very clear on the matter and yet these commands do not
    exist in the IOS v.12.4??? Please help.

    ekedubois, Jan 28, 2009

  2. ekedubois

    alexd Guest

    Is your prompt a '#' or a '>'? Try typing 'enable', then 'config term'.

    alexd, Jan 28, 2009

  3. ekedubois

    ekedubois Guest

    I'm typing en and then get the famous # exec mode but still nothing...
    I tried your suggestion. Also it is connected to a CISCO 4400
    Controller...

    ekedubois, Jan 28, 2009
  4. Ah, that was my thought, but I didn't know if the 1310's could run the
    LWAPP image. If they are connected to a 4400 LWAPP controller, then
    you can't configure the individual boxes. They all are configured
    through the 4400 controller. 'conf term' is only when you are running
    IOS on the individual APs running autonomously instead of the LWAPP
    image hooked to the 4400 controller.

    Doug McIntyre, Jan 29, 2009
  5. ekedubois

    ekedubois Guest

    Ok thnak you, that's terrible since at this point the only way I have
    to improve coverage is to lower the speed rate. For our application we
    don't need speed but need to cover more.
    Any advise on the matter?

    ekedubois, Jan 29, 2009

  6. Isn't that always the trade off in a packet radio system?

    Doug McIntyre, Jan 30, 2009