Comunications ATA 186 to ATA 186 (without any gatekeeper or CallManager)

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by SoGo, Mar 10, 2005.

  1. SoGo

    SoGo Guest

    I have two customer. Both connected to Internet (ADSL)

    Each customer has an IP fixes and an equipment with ATA 186.

    the configuration would be:

    Customer 1: extension 1000
    Customer 2: extension 2000

    When client 1 dialing 2000, they call to VoIP phone of customer 2....
    and vice versa.

    This simple configuration can be made without having to use a
    Gatekeeper (Asterisk, CallManager,...)

    The solution seems to be in that ATA of customer 1 puts as gateway ATA
    of customer 2, and vice versa.

    I was not able to find answers in the Cisco documentation.

    would know somebody like doing it? would you have any url/link that
    explained it?

    I really need help. Thanks.

    SoGo, Mar 10, 2005

  2. SoGo

    BlueRinse Guest

    On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 07:55:27 -0800, SoGo wrote:

    > I have two customer. Both connected to Internet (ADSL)
    >
    > Each customer has an IP fixes and an equipment with ATA 186.
    >
    > the configuration would be:
    >
    > Customer 1: extension 1000
    > Customer 2: extension 2000

    Of the ATA186 has a dialplan the answer would be found there. The dialplan
    would tell the ATA to call the ip of the other phone.

    BlueRinse, Mar 12, 2005