    as maybe the PS going bad? I do have a ferret that could of went by and hit
    a wire knocking it offline, say the vga connector.

    brian

    brian s., Jul 8, 2003

  2. brian s.

    MLFnet Guest

    Sounds more like the machine froze, or fell asleep. Nothing to worry about
    since Windwos based machines are prone to do it.

    -=/ www.PC-Component.com /=-

    MLFnet, Jul 8, 2003

  3. brian s.

    brian s. Guest

    thanks....... :) i didnt do it again yet and has been a good 12 hours on.

    brian

    brian s., Jul 8, 2003
  4. brian s.

    slylittlei Guest

    A hairy quadruped, furnished with a tail & pointed ears, probably
    arboreal in it's habits: brian s. stated for the record...
    I bet the ferret did it... he'll probably deny it, though - they're
    notorious liars... ;-)

    slylittlei, Jul 8, 2003
  5. brian s.

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as slylittlei continued:
    I know a gentleman ferret named Buck who is most congenial. He comes for tea
    on Thursday at three o'clock, and /always/ brings something tasty to eat.
    Last week it was crow, the week before a brace of starling. And always so
    well-turned out. A proper gentleman in every respect.

    slumpy, Jul 8, 2003
  6. brian s.

    slylittlei Guest

    A hairy quadruped, furnished with a tail & pointed ears, probably
    arboreal in it's habits: slumpy stated for the record...
    Obviously the exception that proves the Rule..!

    slylittlei, Jul 9, 2003