    stupid operating systems like Windows will drive us crazy
    and the radiation from monitors will slowly kill us!!!

    We should get rid of computers, they are EVIL!!!

    Lucas J.Riesau, Jun 9, 2007

  2. Lucas J.Riesau

    BuckRabbit Guest

    Good luck with that ...lol

    BuckRabbit, Jun 10, 2007

  3. Lucas J.Riesau

    Jimbo Guest

    AMEN!!!

    How else could you post some crap like this and get it out to the mass
    public were it not for the EVIL computer you are using?

    Thus, you are using EVIL and by default are EVIL your self!

    P.S. LCD screens don't give off significant levels of radiation and won't
    slowly kill us.

    P.P.S. had I thought you were serious I would not have posted to a troll
    thread.

    Jimbo, Jun 11, 2007
  4. Lucas J.Riesau

    Stefano Guest

    Jimbo, I just think he is crazy... that's all... crazy people exist.

    Stefano, Jun 11, 2007
  5. Lucas J.Riesau

    jtees4 Guest

    Yeah, I'd put em right up there with The Beatles.

    jtees4, Jun 15, 2007