    heretics use computers.

    If you don´t do this, the holy inquisition will get you and burn your
    computer together with your flesh to free your soul.

    Eric Coldo, Apr 24, 2004

  2. Eric Coldo

    OnSite Guest

    Praise Tha Lord...

    OnSite, Apr 24, 2004

  3. Eric Coldo

    JD Guest

    amen

    JD, Apr 24, 2004
  4. Eric Coldo

    JimBob Guest

    Oh crap, some guy wearing a hooded black robe and carrying a lantern and
    chains was knocking on my door a couple nights ago. I ignored him and
    he went away ( boy, thats dedication for you ).

    If any of you are about to burn your computer , especially if its a
    really good one, email me and I'll pick it up and help save your soul!!

    JimBob

    JimBob, Apr 24, 2004
  5. Eric Coldo

    Wizard Guest