    up, it did when I first bought it. There is no problem in the device
    manager for the USB controllers. I have other external usb hard drive
    that work just fine. Dear me what could be wrong?

    james , Nov 3, 2009

  2. james

    james Guest

    No it does not how up in Disk Management. There seems to be little on
    this in the internet or non applicable? Funny but it used to and
    still is seen by my wife's computer.

    james , Nov 8, 2009

  3. james

    Aardvark Guest

    TINU

    Aardvark, Nov 8, 2009
  4. Hardware issue.
    Whats the platforms? OS's?
    Hers:

    Yours:

    Make&Model of HArdDrive (that wont show up):

    Just need more info to proceed, mkay?

    ^_^

    Proof of Americas 3rd world status:
    http://www.ramusa.org/
    Cash for *who*?
    http://www.pavlovianobeisance.com/

    §ñühw¤£f, Nov 8, 2009
  5. james

    james Guest

    There was 3 malwares but that did not change anything?

    james, Nov 18, 2009
  6. james

    james Guest

    My OS is XP and the Wife's is Vista?