  2. Rick

    Guest Guest

    Sounds interesting, but how am I going to be able to apply the hotfix?

    Guest, Nov 8, 2005

  3. Rick

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, Nov 8, 2005
  4. Rick

    Randy Guest

    Kinda limited in scope:

    "A computer that uses an Intel EM64T processor may stop responding during
    startup. This problem affects only computers that are running an x64-based
    version of Microsoft Windows Server 2003 or Microsoft Windows XP
    Professional x64 Edition. The problem may be intermittent, and is most
    likely to occur if one or more of the following conditions are true:

    ..The system uses multiple processors.
    ..The system is under stress.
    ..The system uses more than 8 GB (gigabytes) of RAM."

    Randy, Nov 10, 2005