    on my system.
    thanks,
    hj

    hugh jass, May 7, 2004

  2. hugh jass

    Bryan Guest

    Bryan, May 7, 2004

  3. hugh jass

    hugh jass Guest

    thanks Bryan,
    Aida is the one I was trying to remember.
    hj

    hugh jass, May 7, 2004
  4. hugh jass

    hugh jass Guest

    hugh jass, May 7, 2004
  5. hugh jass

    Trent SC Guest

    Unfortunately that Aida32 link appears to be dead - would anyone have
    another link?

    Trent SC, May 7, 2004
  6. hugh jass

    hugh jass Guest

    hugh jass, May 7, 2004
  7. hugh jass

    Boomer Guest

    I believe AIDA32 is now "Everest"
    http://www.lavalys.com/

    Boomer, May 7, 2004
  8. hugh jass

    Trent SC Guest

    Unfortunately that Aida32 link appears to be dead - would anyone
    Ta muchly

    Trent SC, May 7, 2004
  9. hugh jass

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, May 7, 2004
  10. hugh jass

    Bryan Guest

    Bryan, May 7, 2004
  11. hugh jass

    Reid Decker Guest

    When your machine is booting up, press pause/break on your keyboard when
    the specifications are being shown. That may work.

    Reid Decker, May 7, 2004
  12. LOL

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?-Cryogenic-=A9?=, May 7, 2004
  13. hugh jass spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

    Thund3rstruck_n0i, May 7, 2004
  14. hugh jass spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    (Sorry if I posted a blank post. It was a mis-click. :) )

    If it's a Windows machine, you could try this:

    www.belarc.com

    Go to their free download and get Belarc Advisor. When you install it, it
    will automatically run and give you an in depth listing of what you have.

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck_n0i, May 7, 2004
  15. Thund3rstruck_n0i, May 7, 2004
  16. hugh jass

    w_tom Guest

    Information is provided by Windows in Device Manager.

    w_tom, May 7, 2004
  17. hugh jass

    Bryan Guest

    ?

    Bryan, May 8, 2004
  18. Bryan spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    Well, I answered the OP's message and then read message #2...aka yours.

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck_n0i, May 8, 2004
  19. hugh jass

    Bill Guest

    I have a zipped copy of Aida32 (version 3.93) on my website.

    http://www.crampy.com/tools.htm scroll all the way to the bottom.

    I also keep a copy (.exe) of the original free version of RegCleaner there
    as well, if anyone's interested.

    Regards,
    Bill

    Bill, May 8, 2004