    turning off the screen it does not work.

    I have to shut the computer with restarting button.

    Rajinder

    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt, Nov 21, 2004

  2. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    Queenie Guest

    Just hit any key on your keyboard. That will wake your pooter up.

    Queenie, Nov 21, 2004

  3. cant find the 'any' key DOH!

    steve craigson, Nov 21, 2004
  4. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    Queenie Guest

    Listen up, steve-- any halfway decent pooter has an 'any' key. If you have
    no 'any' key, you were scammed!!!

    Queenie, Nov 21, 2004
  5. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    striker Guest

    Sometimes you have to press ctrl, alt, delete to wake up the computer.

    striker, Nov 21, 2004
  6. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt" <SNIPPED> wrote in message
    | Hi,
    |
    | My screen becomes dark after some times and when I want to use computer,
    | some times it does not wake up. Even after moving around the mouse or
    | turning off the screen it does not work.
    |
    | I have to shut the computer with restarting button.

    On my laptop (older Dell, not fully ACPI compliant) I have to tap the power
    switch. (Not hold it down until it powers off...that's not good <g>!) On
    most desktops, the spacebar does this as well.

    And why do you continue to use (what appears to be) a real email address
    when you post to Usenet? Do you *like* spam?

    Usenet Email Address Munging
    WHY: http://www.private.org.il/harvest.html
    HOW: http://members.aol.com/emailfaq/mungfaq.html
    MORE: http://www.faqs.org/faqs/net-abuse-faq/spam-faq/

    I'd suggest you simply add a ".invalid" to the end of your email address
    where it's listed in your account settings. In Outlook Express, click on
    Tools, Accounts, then the News Tab. Select your news server, then click on
    Properties. On the General tab, go to the Email address and add the .invalid
    at the end of the address. Simple. Done. (Unless your news server demands a
    legitimate email address, and even then, there are ways around that.)

    Toolman Tim, Nov 21, 2004
  7. No it does not work.

    Rajinder

    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt, Nov 21, 2004