    normal.. however, as i surf the web frequently, i would want some protection
    from an anti virus anti spyware suit software, specifically panda since i
    already brought it.. regards

    eddy toh, Sep 21, 2005

  2. eddy toh

    Circuitry Guest

    try AVG Free edition from Grisoft's distro site free.grisoft.com

    Circuitry, Sep 21, 2005

  3. eddy toh

    Guest

    1) Winxp and Win2003 can run "msconfig" --"startup", delete otiose
    procedure,
    The Win2000 has to be arrived a registration form to carry on deletion.
    "Start"--"Run" enter "regedit" open the regedit.
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\Setup

    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce
    search unconventionality programme.
    2) "Ctrl+Alt+Del" open process manage search unconventionality
    programme.

    But this is very troublesome,I recommend "Security expert'" for you .
    it special function "Autorn manage and process manage" can help you
    search unconventionality programme.
    Detailed data go to http://securityexpert.cnns.net to know more.

    , Sep 21, 2005